top of page


You can become infected with tapeworms from ingesting contaminated food or water. Once tapeworm eggs are ingested, they have the ability to migrate outside of your intestines & form cysts in other organs & tissues. There have been countless stories where someone's tumor was a misdiagnosed parasitic cyst.

If you ingest tapeworm larva they will develop into adult tapeworms in your intestines & begin producing eggs. If you think it sounds impossible to ingest larva... Have you ever done the soda/pork experiment?!

Tapeworms can reach close to 50 feet and cause major obstructions. Symptoms can include digestive issues, nausea, cramps, insomnia, muscle weakness & fatigue. Are you rethinking every movement in your body now?!


bottom of page