top of page

Make sure your bug repellant is deet-free

Anyone else have a child that thrives in the dirt?? Love all of the immune boosting benefits of being outside but this kid will get eaten alive if he doesn't rock some bug repellant. Here's why you've got to make sure it's deet-free...


-Deet is carcinogenic. -Deet has caused seizures & brain malfunction in children. -It can cause severe allergic reactions on the skin. -It's toxic for pets. -It's toxic for birds & aquatic life. -Deet has been linked to Gulf War Syndrome.


We obvi go with natural brands. You can also DIY by mixing coconut, citronella, eucalyptus and lavender oils together. Works great without unnecessary toxin exposure.




Comentarios


bottom of page